Landscaping refers to any activity that modifies the visible features of an area of land, including living elements, such as flora or fauna or what is commonly called gardening, the art and craft of growing plants with a goal of creating a beautiful environment within the landscape. It create beautiful environment and also pleasant weather and pure air for our health .
Benefits of landscaping:
Economic reasons for landscaping are:
• Increases the value of your home
• Makes your home more attractive to prospective purchasers
• Reduces the time your property is on the market
• Reduces heating and cooling costs
Health reasons for landscaping are:
• Creates a healthier home by filtering pollutants and providing cleaner air.
• Keeps the family fit by fostering an active lifestyle.
• Creates a beautiful environment to decrease your stress levels. And provide privacy.
Environmental reasons for landscaping are:
• Reduction of storm water runoff reducing local flooding
• Control temperature extremes, stay cooler in summer and warmer in winter
• Erosion control reducing loss of soils in waterways
• Reduction in evaporation and soil degradation
Social reasons for landscaping are:
• creates green buffer zones to increase the livability of our communities
• Local noise and heat reduction
• Attractive environment for entertaining and relaxing
• Enhances livability of high density developments
Create own landscape garden at yours area, to control the heat and also pollution, good weather. This is useful for industries , the industry employees knows about the plants and knows about the uses of the plants, and this garden is having all types of plants like pulp, fruit, timber, flower, medicinal, auromatic and all types of plants. employees got good weather and air without pollution.